7/02/2013

Why Should You Vote for Lucas? Because It's Easy...

As part of the street team of Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber, I invite you to meet one of my favorite book boyfriends and see why he is a total hottie. The following post was put together by Willow and Donna over at The Romance Cover, who are the official advocates for Lucas.

Here's just a few reasons why you should vote for Lucas:




It's EASY to vote for Lucas..... Just look at his bio:
Name: Lucas
Eye Colour: Clear gray - blue
Hair: Dark
Build: Medium but muscled
Height: 6ft 2in
Distinguishing Features: He has some hot tattoos and a lip ring

It's EASY to vote for Lucas because:

He's Artistic - He loves sketching and drawing, especially his girl.

He's intelligent – Economics private tutor, engineering major

He rides a motorbike – need we say more!

He's a protector - He rescued Jacqueline from a dangerous situation without even knowing her and continues to do so.

He works hard - he has many jobs to put himself through Uni.

He's fit and security conscious - he teaches self-defence classes, master of Taekwondo.

He’s been through alot but came out the other side a better person, whereas others would have just given up.

He respects Jacqueline - he doesn't want to rush with her:


"Jacqueline say stop" I shook my head once, my palm sliding down to press against the evidence of what his body wanted from me. "Don't Stop," I breathed, telling him that I wanted what he wanted, unconditionally. I kissed him back, sure in the knowledge that my actions and my words were all the confirmation he needed to continue. I was wrong."Say stop, please. Please." The last word whispered was a plea I couldn't deny, even if I didn't understand the reason for it.

He's attentive

“I noticed you the first week. Not just because of how pretty you are, though of course, that played into it. It was the way you lean onto your elbows when you're listening in class, when something catches your interest. And when you laugh, it's never to get attention, it's just-laughter. The way you obsessively tuck your hair behind your ear on the left side, but let the right side fall down like a screen. And when you're bored, you tap your foot soundlessly and move your fingers on the desktop like you're playing an instrument. I wanted to sketch you.”

He makes good coffee and can cook! - ;-)

Tattoos!!! – yes we know we have mentioned them already, but seriously….


It’s EASY to vote for Lucas..... Just listen how Jacqueline's friends talk about him:

Erin: "Who was that hot guy? If I wasn't stone cold sober, I'd think he was a figment of my sex-starved imagination"

Maggie: "Who was that beautiful guy and more importantly, why didn't you solve your sex-starvedness with him? Holy hell, I think i'd be willing to boot Will outta bed for a night with him" 


It's EASY to vote for Lucas.... Just listen to Jacqueline:

Pulling off the cap and dropping it on my bed, he placed the pencil on his sketchbook and slid both hands through his flattened hair, and then shook it out, resulting in a bed head look. Good God. When he drew the hoodie over his head, his white t-shirt pulled up a bit with it, and I got my answer on how fat the tattoos extended. Four lines of script, too small to read, snaked around his left side. Some sort of Celtic-looking design balanced it on the right. Bonus: I now knew what Erin meant by lickable abs.

“The way he kissed me felt like a brand. Like he was tattooing himself under my skin.”

My last coherent thought, as Lucas took his time kissing and touching every part of me he could reach and my body arched into his, wasOh... so this is what all the fuss is about.”

His breath in my ear, he ran his tongue along the curved edge, sucking the fleshy lobe and my small diamond stud into his mouth, and my eyes drifted closed while I babbled a weak sound of longing.


It's EASY to vote for Lucas..... Just look at our favourite Scene:

“The night we met – I’m not like that guy”. His jaw was rigid. “I know tha-“ He placed a finger over my lips, his expression softening. “So I don’t want you to feel pressured. Or overpowered. But I do, absolutely, want to kiss you right now. Badly.” He trailed his finger over my jaw and down my throat, and then onto his lap.

I stared at him. Finally comprehending that he was waiting for a response, I said “Okay”.

He dropped the pad onto the floor and the pencil followed, his stare never unlocking from mine. As he leaned over me, I felt a heightened sense of awareness of every part of my body that touched a part of his – the edge of his hip pressed to mine, his chest sliding against mine, his fingers tracing from wrists to forearms and then framing my face. He held me in place, lips near my ear. When he kissed the sensitive spot, my breath shuddered. “You’re so beautiful”, he whispered, moving his mouth to mine.

His lips were warm and firm, pressing against mine, and when his tongue began a gentle onslaught against the line of my lips, I opened them. Tongue delving into my mouth, his hands travelled in opposite directions – one to my still crossed wrists, pressing them hard into the mattress above my head, one skimming down my side, digging into my waist. He kissed me harder, claiming the responses he coaxed from me. My head swam, and I was drawing in short bursts of air as if I was surfacing every few seconds before diving deeper. Just when I thought I couldn’t take the intensity, he lessened the pressure and sucked my lower lip softly, brushed his tongue over it, and then repeated the movement. I fidgeted beneath him and his tongue slipped between my lips again and repeated its closer examination – caressing my tongue, my teeth, the roof of my mouth.

If someone had asked, How does this compare to kissing Kennedy? I would have answered, “who?”


Now that is what we call a first kiss!!! Hawt!!!




It's EASY to vote for Lucas..... Just look at our favourite line:

"Choosing to be with you isn't a difficult decision Jacqueline," he breathed, pulling back one final time to stare into my eyes. "It's Easy. Incredibly easy."


So now you know why falling in love with Lucas is so EASY, it makes the decision to vote for Lucas incredibly EASY. Vote Lucas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment