1/07/2017

Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second novel by Fredrik Backman and I think he is becoming one of my new favorite authors. This novel has such a wonderful mix of misfit characters! The characters are what make this novel so special. I loved the parallels between the fairy tale characters and the "real" characters living in the flats in Elsa's building. I found myself wishing that I could live in the building, too. This book had me laughing out loud, tearing up, cheering, and everything in between. It is a beautifully written novel about loss, family, and love. It was excellent.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment