1/07/2017

Review: Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Any chance I have to venture into the wizarding world that J.K. Rowling created, I'm going to jump at the chance. One thing that I love about the Pottermore website is that it offers readers a chance to dive into the history of the places and people of this magical world. This collection of short stories gives readers a taste of the Pottermore experience.

My favorite stories from this collection would be the histories of Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin. These are two of my favorite characters from the Harry Potter series and I enjoyed learning more about their lives before.

It is not an extensive collection and much of what's in it can probably be found on the Pottermore website, but if you are a fan, you will enjoy this quick little diversion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment