5/06/2018

Review: Origin

Origin Origin by Dan Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is another entertaining installment in the adventures of Robert Langdon. I was hooked from the very beginning and was thoroughly engrossed and entertained throughout. There were plenty of twists and surprises, just like they always are. Even after five books, I still find the character of Robert Langdon interesting and I appreciate Brown's imagination and creative storytelling. This story's centering on the relationship between science, religion, and technology is thought-provoking and leads to an ending that I did not see coming. I think my jaw may have fallen open when I reached it. If you are a fan of the series and/or you are looking for a suspenseful escape from reality, this one may be the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment