6/11/2013

Forever Too Far (Too Far #3) by Abbi Glines

"When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way."

Forever Too Far is the third installment of Blaire and Rush's story. In Fallen Too Far, we watched as Blaire and Rush's worlds collided and family secrets rocked them to the core. In Never Too Far, Blaire and Rush, both irrevocably changed, struggled to rebuild their relationship based on trust, even as family issues continued to threaten their happily-ever-after. In Forever Too Far, we get to see the fruits of their struggles. Blaire and Rush finally make it through to the other side and it is gratifying to see.

I loved this book! It was everything I could have hoped for - sigh inducing, swoon worthy, happy tears falling perfection. Just when I thought Rush couldn't get any more perfect, he proves me wrong! He is so romantic and thoughtful, and I hope that I can find a man who will take care of me the way he takes care of Blaire, and I don't mean the money and the gifts, but the utter devotion he shows towards her. I feel like he finally embraces the man he was always meant to be, the man that deep down he always was. Finally realizing that he couldn't fix all his sister's problems, realizing that she had to fix them herself, frees him and allows him to fully embrace what's truly important - Blaire and his son.

While books like this can sometimes turn out to be fluff and all filler, I do not feel this is the case with Forever Too Far. It is not as angsty as the other two books, but I don't think that was the point of this book. Instead of focusing on the drama surrounding Blaire and Rush, this story focuses on them as they focus on each other and their lives together. There are still plenty of steamy scenes, too. It provides just the right amount of closure to Blaire and Rush's story, and yet left me wanting more!

Forever Too Far also gives us a glimpse into the continuing story of Woods and Della, as well as some insights into Grant's upcoming books. I love the Rosemary world created by Abbi and all the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh, and make sure you check out Rush's wedding song on iTunes...it's super swoon worthy! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id659106527

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming soon...

Book #2 for Woods and Della - Simple Perfection - expected release October, 2013 (maybe in time for my birthday??? Please!!!)

AND...

Grant is getting his own series!!
Book #1 - This One Chance - expected release sometime this winter
Book #2 - Take a Chance - expected release date unknown (not soon enough!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment