6/30/2013

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans

"I'm every woman's adventure, damn you, and I don't want to be yours. I want to be your fucking REAL. You get that? If I fuck you, I want you to belong to me. To be mine. I want you to give yourself to me"

The night that Brooke meets Remington Tate will change her life forever. Remington is the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit. He is larger than life, a sexy as sin, beast of a man. The chemistry between Brooke and Remy is borderline combustible, and Brooke wants him. But when she is summoned to his hotel room, the last thing Brooke ever expected was for him to offer her a job, but that's what he does. Remy wants to hire Brooke as his personal PT to travel with him for the remainder of the season. Brooke accepts the job, never anticipating the adventure ahead of her.

As Brooke and Remy spend more and more time together, the connection between them grows, but Remy is holding back because he is damaged. He's hiding a secret for fear that Brooke will run when she discovers it. When the secret is finally revealed, Brooke knows that running is not possible anymore. She has fallen for Remy, despite the difficulties being with him presents. When Brooke discovers that her sister has become involved with Remy's enemy - The Scorpion - the ensuing conflict will have Brooke and Remy putting everything on the line.

I LOVED this book! When I finished I felt I like had been run over by a freight train named Remington Tate. He is such a domineering, powerful FORCE. There is just no other word for him - he is a FORCE! I still have trouble forming a coherent thought when I think about him and he has jumped to the top of my book boyfriend list. Remington is an amazingly complex character wrapped up in every woman's fantasy. The sexual tension between him and Brooke is intense and provides the perfect amount of angst to keep you on the edge of your seat. I couldn't put the book down once I started. Yet Remy is so much more than just a "beast," he can be amazingly tender and at the end of the story he proves just how far he is willing to go for Brooke. It is amazing stuff, this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         

Coming soon...

I'm super excited for the next installments of this series.

Mine (Real, Raw & Ripped #2) - Brooke and Remy's sequel - expected release October 2013
Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped #3) - Real told from Remy's POV - expected release November 2013
Raw (Real, Raw & Ripped #4) - Melanie's story - expected release December 2013
Ripped (Real, Raw & Ripped #5) - expected release March 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment