1/13/2019

Review: The Raven King

The Raven King The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Overall, I enjoyed this series. It was imaginative, funny, exciting, suspenseful, a real page-turner. However, I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the ending. I liked how several of the storylines wrapped up, especially Adam and Ronan's, but I didn't love the ending overall. I invested a lot in the buildup of this series and I found the climax to be, well, anticlimactic. It just seemed to end really abruptly and it just didn't feel as satisfying as I had anticipated. I guess I was just expecting more than I got. Even though I was a little disappointed, I still think this series is worth reading. Maggie Stiefvater's writing is amazing and she is an author worth checking out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment