12/21/2014

Maybe Not (Maybe #1.5) by Colleen Hoover

When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change.

Or maybe not.

Especially when that roommate is the cold and seemingly calculating Bridgette. Tensions run high and tempers flare as the two can hardly stand to be in the same room together. But Warren has a theory about Bridgette: anyone who can hate with that much passion should also have the capability to love with that much passion. And he wants to be the one to test this theory.

Will Bridgette find it in herself to warm her heart to Warren and finally learn to love?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe Someday is one of my favorite Colleen Hoover novels, and I loved Warren's character in it. His character provided  much needed comic relief, and I found his character very endearing, like the big brother that I always wished I had. Of course when I heard that she was going to release this novella about Warren and Bridgette's relationship, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Colleen doesn't disappoint, either. The story was exactly what you would expect with Warren involved - heartwarming, with plenty of humor. Don't read this one until you have read Maybe Someday, but it is definitely worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment