10/28/2017

Review: The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I rather enjoyed this third installment of The Mysterious Benedict Society series. I love the characters created by Stewart and they are all back in this novel. Just like the others, this book is full of adventure, mystery, problem-solving, humor, and heart. While the plot was a bit more far-fetched than the others, in the end, I didn't mind as much as I normally would because I love the characters so much that I just went along for the ride. I thought Steward did a good job wrapping up loose ends and I was pleased with the ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment