9/30/2018

Review: Facts and Fears: Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence

Facts and Fears: Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence Facts and Fears: Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence by James R. Clapper
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I knew who James Clapper was, but I didn't know much about his background. It was interesting to read about his career in intelligence and how it has changed and evolved over time. I think he also does a good job explaining why intelligence is so important and fights back against those who openly disparage our intelligence community. Anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in intelligence should read this book, as well as anyone who questions the value of our intelligence community. I came away from the book with a higher level of respect and understanding not only for Clapper but also for the intelligence community at large.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment