12/30/2020

Review: How to Have Your Life Not Suck: Becoming Today Who You Want to Be Tomorrow

How to Have Your Life Not Suck: Becoming Today Who You Want to Be Tomorrow How to Have Your Life Not Suck: Becoming Today Who You Want to Be Tomorrow by Bianca Juarez Olthoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book combines two of my favorite things - Bianca Olthoff and the book of Ruth. I have had the pleasure of seeing Bianca preach a few times and she is engaging, funny, and communicates the Word of God effectively. The story of Ruth is my favorite Bible story. So when I heard of this book, I was excited to dive in. Olthoff takes the story of Ruth and illustrates how it has applications for everyday life. She uses Ruth's story to give Biblically-based, down-to-earth advice on a range of topics, from relationships to how to grow in your career. I laughed, found myself nodding along, and felt inspired to make changes in some areas where I have been feeling stuck. This is a great book and I highly recommend it for anyone who is feeling stuck or wanting to reflect on different aspects of their life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment