4/19/2015

Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence #7) by Jessica Sorensen

After being betrayed by someone he thought he loved, Seth leaves for college hoping to get a new start. But leaving his past behind is more complicated than he expected, and underneath his upbeat attitude, Seth struggles with opening up to people.

Then he meets Greyson.

Seth is instantly drawn to Greyson and his sweet and charming personality. But even though he feels a strong connection with Greyson, Seth’s still hesitant to open his heart to love.

With the help of his best friend Callie, Seth realizes he needs to overcome his fear of commitment. But will he be able to finally admit how he truly feels about Greyson?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth & Greyson is the last book in the Coincidence series, and I have to admit that I am sad to see this one come to an end. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get into this one, not because I have anything against same sex couples, but because I didn't know what to expect. This didn't happen at all. Once again, Jessica crafts her characters in such a way that wraps you entirely in their world. Not once while reading, even the more steamy scenes, did it occur to me that I was reading about a same sex couple. Instead, they were simply Seth and Greyson, two wonderful characters falling in love.

You should definitely read the other books in the series before reading this one, as there are glimpses of other characters that would spoil the plot of early books. It was so fun to relive those peeks through Seth's eyes. After I finished it, I had the urge to re-read the whole series from the beginning again. Unfortunately, I have too many books demanding my attention right now, but I definitely see myself doing just that in the near future.

This book was a perfect ending to this series and I am quite pleased with how each couple's happy endings played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment