12/13/2016

Review: Tales of the Peculiar

Tales of the Peculiar Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Every culture has it's own fairytales, myths, and legends. Stories that we hear as children growing up that speak to the values and lessons important for us to internalize. I love when authors release books like this because it adds another dimension to the world that they created in their novels. It also gives readers another connection to the characters. Now we too can read the stories that are known by our favorite characters and referenced in the novels. I loved that Millard added his own annotations to the tales because it brought humor and a sense of interaction to the collection of stories. I highly recommend this book for fans of the Peculiar Children series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment